01 May Tagalog Online Course – Level 3
The story of Tagalog started when the beautiful islands of the Philippines were home to Indo-Malay and Chinese merchants, followed by seafaring Spanish explorers. Today it is the language of the second largest cultural-linguistic group in the Philippines, and its now official language Filipino is based on Tagalog. Did you know? The name Tagalog comes from the native term tagailog, meaning ‘people living near a/the river’.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Tagalog A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.