14 Jul Trade Show Staff Training
Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: go to a trade show prepared or don’t go at all. Every person in your booth is an ambassador to your company; they need to be prepped, and know what your key messages are and who has what role on the day Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they’re going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors – make sure you are on that list.
Get the tools you need to succeed with our Trade Show Staff Training course. A successful trade show has massive benefits for your company on loads of levels. The most basic statistic is that it can cost half as much to close a sale made to a trade show lead as to one obtained through all other means. Get your staff trained and get ready to create closers with charisma.
Learn how to:
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads