18 Sep Turkish Online Course – Level 1
Learn Turkish and be guaranteed to make new friends. One thing you will soon realize when visiting Turkey is part of the Turkish culture involves being very sociable. Turkish people love to meet new friends! The Turkish culture has its basis in the city that has been the capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, while the Turkish language is much younger, created in the late 1920’s with the new Latin script.
With one foot in Asia and foot in Europe, this is a fascinating language and equally fascinating culture to explore!
With our Turkish Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Turkish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks