01 May Turkish Online Course – Level 3
Learn Turkish and be guaranteed to make new friends. One thing you will soon realize when visiting Turkey is part of the Turkish culture involves being very sociable. Turkish people love to meet new friends! The Turkish culture has its basis in the city that has been the capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, while the Turkish language is much younger, created in the late 1920’s with the new Latin script. With one foot in Asia and foot in Europe, this is a fascinating language and equally fascinating culture to explore!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Turkish A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.