18 Sep Ukrainian Online Course – Level 1
Learn Ukrainian and explore the Ukraine’s fascinating culture and the resurgence of its rich history, charming traditions and inspiring heritage. Today Ukrainian is the state language in the Ukraine, thriving and expanding like never before. It is used in government, education, business, entertainment, the Internet and all types of media.
Did you know? The tradition of the Easter egg has its beginnings in the Ukraine. The custom of eggs painted with wax dye patterns is thousands of years old and pre-dates Christianity in the county.
With our Ukrainian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Ukrainian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks