14 May Urdu – English Online Course – Level 1 (Useful Phrases)
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. It’s the official language of more than 50 countries and many nations that do not have it as an official language still use English as one of their languages of communication. Imagine the number of people you can interact with and the new things you can discover about their culture!
With our English Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Australian English
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.