19 Jun Urdu Online Course – (Business)
Learn Urdu and communicate with close to 100 million people around the world. This gentle and sophisticated language, with many of its words used to show respect and civility, is the national language of Pakistan. It is also an official language of India, and one of the most critical languages for understanding the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, as well as South Asia as a whole. Did you know? Urdu is closely related to Hindi but is written in an extended Arabic script rather than in Devenagari, read and written from right to left.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Urdu Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.