18 Sep Urdu Online Course – Level 1
Learn Urdu and communicate with close to 100 million people around the world. This gentle and sophisticated language, with many of its words used to show respect and civility, is the national language of Pakistan. It is also an official language of India, and one of the most critical languages for understanding the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, as well as South Asia as a whole.
Did you know? Urdu is closely related to Hindi but is written in an extended Arabic script rather than in Devenagari, read and written from right to left.
With our Urdu Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Urdu
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks