05 Mar Urdu Online Course – Level 2
Learn Urdu and communicate with close to 100 million people around the world. This gentle and sophisticated language, with many of its words used to show respect and civility, is the national language of Pakistan. It is also an official language of India, and one of the most critical languages for understanding the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, as well as South Asia as a whole.
Did you know? Urdu is closely related to Hindi but is written in an extended Arabic script rather than in Devenagari, read and written from right to left.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Urdu A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.