19 Jun Vietnamese Online Course – (Business)
Vietnamese is one of a few languages in Asia that uses the Latin alphabet. This makes it much easier to interpret street signs and even to learn to speak. The other good news is that Vietnamese grammar is among the easiest to pick up, with very few rules to learn. Due to it being a “tonal” language, pronunciation is a bit trickier, and this makes learning Vietnamese that much more fun! Vietnamese society and culture have an organic relationship to their environment, and Vietnamese have a strong attachment to the natural world, reflected in their traditions.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Vietnamese Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.