01 May Vietnamese Online Course – Level 3
5 out of 5 stars
Vietnamese is one of a few languages in Asia that uses the Latin alphabet. This makes it much easier to interpret street signs and even to learn to speak. The other good news is that Vietnamese grammar is among the easiest to pick up, with very few rules to learn. Due to it being a “tonal” language, pronunciation is a bit trickier, and this makes learning Vietnamese that much more fun! Vietnamese society and culture have an organic relationship to their environment, and Vietnamese have a strong attachment to the natural world, reflected in their traditions.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Vietnamese A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.