22 Oct Writing a Business Plan
This course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms.
Students will come away from the course energized and prepared to write their business plan.
This will help you know how to:
- Research and analyze the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of their business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies