19 Jun Xhosa Online Course – (Business)
Xhosa or isiXhosa is one of 11 official languages spoken in South Africa. Like the Zulu with which it is mutually intelligible, the language is heavily influenced by the San and Khoi people with whom they mixed. This is evident in the presence of clicking consonants in the language. The story of the origin of the term “Xhosa” is quite interesting. The word means “angry men” and was a name given to the people by the San who tried to subdue them but were overcome. Despite being “angry men”, the amaXhosa are very welcoming and always look forward to teaching their language and culture.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Xhosa Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.