05 Mar Zulu Online Course – Level 2
Zulu or isiZulu is a widely spoken language in South Africa, characterised by its clicking consonants – vestiges of a the influence of the San and Khoi peoples who were the indigenous people of South Africa.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Zulu A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course