01 May Zulu Online Course – Level 3
Zulu or isiZulu is a widely spoken language in South Africa, characterised by its clicking consonants – vestiges of a the influence of the San and Khoi peoples who were the indigenous people of South Africa. Like many other African languages, Zulu is tonal and slight variations in tone can alter the meanings of similarly spelled words, so be careful! However, if you are to pick a South African language to learn, this might be the one for you. It is spoken by over 22% of South Africans and understood by about half the population, making it very easily accessible.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Zulu A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.