22 Oct Advanced Project Management
It’s easy to forget the “manager” part of your “project manager” title among the other range of activities you are responsible for. However, your management skills are an important part of your success as a project manager, so it is crucial that you grow both of those skill sets. There are also some advanced project management techniques that you should master to help bring your projects to successful completion, such as building a winning team or developing an effective communication plan.
This course touches on choosing and building a winning project team, managing team meetings, rewarding teams, developing a communication plan, communicating with sponsors and executives and dealing with difficult team members.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Think critically when choosing a project team
- Make the best of your project team
- Make your team become a high-functioning unit
- Maximize productivity at team meetings
- Reward and motivate a team
- Develop and execute a communication plan
- Communicate with sponsors and executives more effectively
- Identify strategies for working with problem team members
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.