19 Jun Afrikaans Online Course – (Business)
Afrikaans is such a beautiful and incredibly easy language to learn. Besides its easy sentence structure and grammar (there are only 3 tenses), the spelling is also almost purely phonetic and there is no gender. Imagine the iconic Table Mountain overlooking Cape Town, the birthplace of Afrikaans. Afrikaans is the daughter language of Dutch and the term “Afrikaans” is actually Dutch for African. Nearly 90-95% of Afrikaans vocabulary is of Dutch origin! One of the easiest Germanic languages, it is spoken mainly in South Africa and Nambia.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Afrikaans Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.