01 May Afrikaans Online Course – Level 3
A fun language, the youngest to form in Africa, Afrikaans is a blend of many international and some regional languages. This is due to the Dutch colonists who later joined the British, French and German settlement to create an ethnic community known as the ‘Boers’.
Afrikaans is an extremely easy and satisfying language to learn as there is no gender, no irregular verbs, and only three tenses, or in other words, the grammar is simple! We think you will surprise yourself at how quickly you will pick this creative language, along with the diverse blend of culture it brings.
With our Afrikaans A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course