05 Dec Arabic Online Course (Hospitality) – Level 1
5 out of 5 stars
Learn Arabic, and ensure that your Arabic speaking guests feel and home
There is a signficant growth in people from the Middle East spending on travel (the combined population of the Arab countries is over 350 million), and tourism is an economic vitality in the Middle East
Arab visitors rated the following for great service:
Fast check-in and personalized services
The ability of customer-facing staff (front desk, food and beverages) to communicate in Arabic. Most mentioned that even knowing a little bit of Arabic would make a big difference in feeling at home.
Learn Arabic, and ensure that you exceed expectations with your Arabic speaking guests.
With our Arabic Hospitality Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your hotel guests in Arabic
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for check in and check out
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Talk about countries and where guests are from
- Understand simple requests e.g. taxi, please
- Use numbers 1-20 and colors
- Talk about directions and locations
- Talk about hiring a car
- Simple recommendations
- Tell the time
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.