08 Aug Arabic Online Course – Level 3
Arabs are highly sociable people and family play a very important part in their lives. In Arabic A1.2, learn how to introduce family members and describe people.
When a man is being introduced to a woman, he should wait to see if she extends her hand towards him first. It is not customary for Muslim women to shake a man’s hand in public settings. When a Western woman is introduced to a Muslim man, she also should respectfully wait for him to make the first move instead of extending her hand first in a greeting.
The so-called ‘personal space’ might be slightly smaller in the Middle East than it is in some Western countries. Try not to move away when a person steps closer as you might unwillingly offend them.
With our Arabic Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Be able to introduce the family members.
- Place an order at the restaurant and ask about the price of items.
- Ask and answer simple questions about jobs, nationalities and residence places.
- Be able to tell the time and express all the vocabulary related.
- Understand the logic of the Arabic Language.
- Be able to point to things/people and ask them simple questions.
- Express possession in Arabic.
- Be able to describe things or persons and express a self-opinion.
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statementsTake this Course