17 Jan Arabic Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Arabic, and ensure that your Arabic speaking customers feel at home in your store
Whether Emirati, Saudi, Kuwaiti or Qatari , Gulf customers account for some of the highest consumption spend both home and abroad. They are the UK’s highest shoppers and spend 7 times more in Germany than the average European visitor.
Arab customers look for personalized service, choice and variety of selection offered. The ability of customer-facing staff to communicate in Arabic is very high in importance; just knowing even a little bit of Arabic would make a big difference in whether they would be happy to shop in your retail outlet.
Learn Arabic, and ensure that you exceed expectations with your Arabic speaking cutomers and clients.
With our Arabic Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Arabic
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations