05 Mar Bengali Online Course – Level 2
Bengali is spoken in both West Bengal and Bangldesh and is the official languange of Bangladesh. West Bengal is the Indian border along Bangladesh, which used to be unfied in the medieval times. Also known as Bangla, the language is rich in literature and grammar and is spoken by almost 210 million people as a first or second language, in or around India and Bangladesh. The Indian National anthem as well as the Bangladeshi National anthem are written in this beautiful language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Bengali A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.