19 Jun Berber Tamazight Online Course – (Business)
The Berber people, or Imazighen, as they refer to themselves, inhabit North Africa west of the Nile Valley. Berber is mostly spoken in the countries of Algeria, Morocco, Niger, Mali and Libya. The Berber languages are a group of 26 closely related languages. The oldest known Berber inscriptions date back to the 4th century BC, but Berber-speaking people have lived in North Africa since at least 3,000 BC. That makes this language over 6000 years old! Our Microlearning course is based on Berber-Tamazight.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Berber Tamazight Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.