22 Oct Building a Consulting Business
Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it were decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. However, starting your own business, even if it’s just a part-time venture, is a big responsibility. It’s important to invest your money, time, and energy wisely. This course will show the best way to build a business as a consultant.
This course touches on the definition of a consulting business, the business building blocks, budgets, projections and expenses, the business plan, how to create a sales and marketing strategy and get the work done.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the term “consultants” and their role in today’s business world
- Identify consulting opportunities
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resources
- Use social media and networking skills to grow your consulting business
- Protect your work with contracts
- Identify ways to stay on top of trends and changes
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.