01 May Bulgarian Online Course – Level 3
Bulgarian was the first Slavic language to be written. It first appeared in writing during the 9th century using the Glagolitic alphabet, which was gradually replaced by an early version of the Cyrillic alphabet over the following centuries. Bulgarian is very closely related to Macedonian, the two languages being largely mutually intelligible. Bulgaria is located at the crossroad between Europe and Asia, and the lands of Bulgaria have been populated since antiquity. Stories and folklore still form an important part of life where legends and traditions and are passed between the generations.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Bulgarian A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.