05 Mar Chinese Mandarin Online Course – Level 2
Mandarin Chinese is the name given to the standard Chinese language spoken by the largest community in the world, China. Also the official language of China, this language is written right to left in vertical columns, and has influenced the writing style of other Asian languages. It is a tonal language, having only one grammatical form, and shares one writing system of about 40,000 symbols which are ‘universally’ comprehensible! An interesting and fun language to learn, and one of the many varieties of Chinese spoken in China, Mandarin Chinese is also one of the six UN official languages. Catch up with the fastest growing language and 960 million new friends!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Chinese Mandarin A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course