22 Oct Critical Thinking
We are all bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and to live our lives in a particular way. A key skill is to develop critical thinking skills to effectively reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way.
This course will give you some practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem solving.
You will know how to:
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques