07 Sep Danish Online Course – Level 1
Danish has developed from ‘Old Norse’, a north Germanic language, once spoken in Scandinavia. It is a language of culture generating many pioneering major works of literature; think of Kierkegaard, Hans Christian Andersen, and Karen Blixen.
Historically, the Danish combine an initial reserve with a friendly outlook. Embrace Danish and embrace the culture of ‘hygge’. ‘Hygge’ roughly translates as the notion of a cozy and warm ambiance with friends and family, and the concept comes with its own nouns and adjectives!
With our Danish Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Danish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks