05 Mar Danish Online Course – Level 2
Danish has developed from ‘Old Norse’, a north Germanic language, once spoken in Scandinavia. It is a language of culture generating many pioneering major works of literature; think of Kierkegaard, Hans Christian Andersen, and Karen Blixen.
Historically, the Danish combine an initial reserve with a friendly outlook. Embrace Danish and embrace the culture of ‘hygge’. ‘Hygge’ roughly translates as the notion of a cozy and warm ambiance with friends and family, and the concept comes with its own nouns and adjectives!
With our Danish A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course