19 Jun Dari Online Course – (Business)
Also known as Afghan Persian, Dari is the the variety of Persian spoken in Afghanistan, where it is one of the two official languages along with Pashto, and the lingua franca among the different language communities. Dari is also used as the main medium of instruction in Afghan schools, and has contributed to many Asian languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and Bengali. A very straight forward and articulate language, there is clear distinction between letters and sounds. There is not really that much to get confused about when you want to learn Dari, making it an easy language to master!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Dari Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.