01 May Dari Online Course – Level 3
Also known as Afghan Persian, Dari is the variety of Persian spoken in Afghanistan, where it is one of the two official languages along with Pashto, and the lingua franca among the different language communities. Dari is also used as the main medium of instruction in Afghan schools and has contributed to many Asian languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, and Bengali. A very straight forward and articulate language, there is a clear distinction between letters and sounds. There is not really that much to get confused about when you want to learn Dari, making it an easy language to master!
With our Dari A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.