22 Oct Diversity Training – Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
More than ever, a workplace is a diverse collection of individuals proud of who they are: their gender, their sexual orientation, their religion, their ethnic background, and all the other components that make an individual unique.
One of the challenges for workplace leaders is how to help these diverse individuals work as a team. We all know what happens to organizations that don’t have effective teamwork: they fail. And, failing to embrace diversity can also have serious legal costs for corporations.
This crouse will give you ways to celebrate diversity in the workplace while bringing individuals together.
This will help you know how to:
- Describe what diversity and its related terms mean
- Explain how changes in the world have affected you and your view
- Identify your stereotypes
- Use terms that are politically correct and avoid those which are not
- Apply the four cornerstones of diversity
- Avoid the pitfalls related to diversity
- Use a technique for dealing with inappropriate behavior
- Develop a management style to encourage diversity
- Take action if you or one of your employees feels discriminated against
Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.