05 Dec Dutch Online Course (Hospitality) – Level 1
Learn Dutch, the no-nonsense language you need to make your guests from the Netherlands feel at home
The Dutch society is egalitarian and modern. The people are modest, tolerant, independent, self-reliant, and entrepreneurial. The Dutch are reserved and don’t touch in public or display anger or extreme exuberance. They have an aversion to the nonessential. Ostentatious behavior is to be avoided. As they value privacy and seldom speak to strangers, it is more likely that they will wait for you to make the first move to talk or start the conversation. Remember, the Dutch come from the Netherlands. Many people incorectly call it Holland, but only the central part of the Netherlands is called Holland.
With our Dutch Hospitality Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your hotel guests in Dutch
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for check in and check out
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Talk about countries and where guests are from
- Understand simple requests e.g. taxi, please
- Use numbers 1-20 and colors
- Talk about directions and locations
- Talk about hiring a car
- Simple recommendations
- Tell the time
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.