12 May English Online Course – Level 4
Learning a language is about making sociable and seeing the sights! Make sure you can express yourself in English when you are out and about, whether at the train station or airport, or having dinner with friends in a restaurant. You know you are making progress when you can make suggestions, ask politely for things and talk about your life.
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. Now you are at the level where you can start to understand what is going on in the wonderful world of showbiz. You never know, you might bump into Madonna, the Beckhams, or “Beauty” Emma Watson the next time you are in the U.K!
With our English A2.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Talk about people in the past
- Use time expressions in the present and past
- Know when to use linking words e.g. because, although, but etc.
- Talk about likes and dislikes
- Use countable and uncountable nouns
- Use some, any, much and many to talk about quantity
- Use polite requests with can/could or would
- Order in a restaurant
- Describe and compare people and things
- Ask for what you want in a clothes shop
- Recognise regular and irregular forms of the verbs
- Describe the weather
- Use phrases for at the train station and airport
- Make suggestions
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statementsTake this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.