07 Jun English Online Course – Level 5
Learning a language is about making sociable and seeing the sights! Make sure you can express yourself in English when you are out and about, whether at the train station or airport, or having dinner with friends in a restaurant. You know you are making progress when you can make suggestions, ask politely for things and talk about your life.
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. Now you are at the level where you can start to understand what is going on in the wonderful world of showbiz. You never know, you might bump into Madonna, the Beckhams, or “Beauty” Emma Watson the next time you are in the U.K!
With our English A2.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Talk about people in the past
- Recognise regular and irregular forms of the verbs
- Use time expressions in the present and past
- Talk about likes and dislikes
- Use countable and uncountable nouns
- Use some, any, much and many to talk about quantity
- Use polite requests with can/could or would
- Talk about the Future using “Going to”
- Describe using adjectives
- Talk about experiences using the Present Perfect Tense
- Describe the weather
- Words that are Nouns and Verbs
- Question Forms
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statementsTake this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.