04 Jan English Online Course – Level 7
The exciting part of learning a language is being able to communicate and knowing others can understand you. In English Online Level 7, take your skills up a notch, and learn how to make your spoken and written English much more interesting!
Learn to talk about the past, present and future, and spice up your vocabulary with a range of phrasal verbs, synonyms (words with the same meaning), and descriptive words for people, places and where you live. You know you are making progress when you can make plans, follow directions and shop with confidence!
Discover how to express wishes and regrets using conditionals to talk about real and hypothetical situations both in the present and past tenses.
Find out how to use question tags, linking words and extended answers to continue the conversation, and broaden your communication skills to be able to express emotions and feelings. Level 7 also focuses on improving your writing skills, from informal emails to being able to write about past events.
Whether making plans with friends, keeping in touch by email, or out shopping, learn how to express yourself accurately and with confidence.
With our English B1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Express obligation using “Have to, Should, and Must”
- Make plans and give advice
- Express emotions and feelings
- Learn vocabulary for health, holidays, and sings
- Use the first and second conditionals
- Book a hotel and get your reservation ready
- Learn the use of the passive voice in the past and present tenses
- Learn the parts of formal and informal letters
- Learn and practice with different verbs
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.