19 Jun French Online Course – (Business)
French is the international language of haute cuisine, fashion, the arts and architecture. Parler French and access the great masters in literature as well as those famous films and songs that we all know so well; French is the language of Victor Hugo, MoliÃ¨re, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Johnny Hallyday and Alain Delon. After English and German, French is the third most used language on the Internet, ahead of Spanish, and, along with English, is the only language spoken across five continents. This beautiful, romantic language has a massive influence in the world of fashion, arts, music, sport and food. As the world’s number-one tourist destination with more than 70 million visitors a year, France is a must for your travel list. Bon voyage, everyone!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our French Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.