05 Mar French Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
French is the international language of haute cuisine, fashion, the arts and architecture. Parler French and access the great masters in literature as well as those famous films and songs that we all know so well; French is the language of Victor Hugo, MoliÃ¨re, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Johnny Hallyday and Alain Delon.
After English and German, French is the third most used language on the Internet, ahead of Spanish, and, along with English, is the only language spoken across five continents. This beautiful, romantic language has a massive influence in the world of fashion, arts, music, sport and food.
As the world’s number-one tourist destination with more than 70 million visitors a year, France is a must for your travel list. Bon voyage, everyone!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our French A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course