05 Dec German Online Course (Hospitality) – Level 1
Learn Hospitality German, and say ‘hallo’ to your German hotel guests
With a good knowledge of other countries and a keen interest in different cultures, Germans travel more than any other European and two out of three Germans plan vacations abroad, spending more than $85 billion per year.
“Professionalität” (Professionalism) is very important to the German Hotel Guest. Punctuality, efficiency and well organization implies good service. Being late for even a few minutes indicates bad time management, a lack of manners and is highly disrespectful. Detailed information on all aspects of the stay is expected, so make sure you are fully informed about all of the information you need for your role, so you can answer quickly and efficiently!
With our German Hospitality Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your hotel guests in German Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for check in and check out
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Talk about countries and where guests are from
- Understand simple requests e.g. taxi, please
- Use numbers 1-20 and colors
- Talk about directions and locations
- Talk about hiring a car
- Simple recommendations
- Tell the time