17 Jan German Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Retail German, and say ‘hallo’ to your German customers and clients
“Professionalität” (Professionalism) is very important to the German retail guest. Punctuality, efficiency and good organization implies good service.
Germans like to analyse and review information in detail before coming to a decision. Make sure you have plenty of facts and information to answer quickly and efficiently, and help the sales process. Be patient, and don’t try to rush your clients, as they may feel that you are being overly aggressive and walk away.
Being late for even a few minutes indicates bad time management, a lack of manners and is highly disrespectful. So if you say you are going to find out if you have something in your store, make sure you do and get back to them quickly!
With our German Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in German
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.