05 Mar Greenlandic Online Course – Level 2
Greenlandic belongs to the Eskimo family of languages, and therefore it is a ‘polysynthetic’ language. Long word, which is very appropriate as one word in Greenlandic can mean a whole sentence in other languages. (‘Polysynthetic’ means words are made with a root, one or more affixes and a suffix.). So you can say a lot in one word in this beautiful language of the land of the ice caps.
The culture of Greenland is tied to Greenlandic Inuit tradition (the population is mostly Inuit) and the extreme living conditions. Life as sealers and hunters in small isolated communities is reflected in the language, music, myths, clothing, food and homes.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Greenlandic A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.