05 Mar Gujarati Online Course – Level 2
Gujarati is spoken as a first language by over 45.7 million people in India; it’s one of the 22 official languages and 14 regional languages of India, plus one of the minority languages of neighboring Pakistan. As well as being the medium of everyday communication in the Indian state of Gujarat, it’s also widely spoken in expatriate Gujarati communities throughout the world.
Did you know? Mahatma Gandhi rarely spoke English in spite of being fluent in the language and having studied law in London. Instead, he took great pride in the languages of his native India—speaking and writing most often in Gujarati. As he once said, “Our languages are the reflection of ourselves!” The people of Gujarat are so courteous that in conversation they add the suffix ‘Bhai’ (brother) or ‘Ben’ (sister) to the name of the person addressed, their peaceful belief system is an integral part of their language.
With our Gujarati A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.