17 Jan Italian Online Course (Retail) – Level 1
Learn Retail Italian and welcome your Italian customer in ‘la bella lingua’
Courtesy is a quality that is very much appreciated in Italy, so ensure your conduct towards your Italian customers and clients is always polished.
Speed of purchase is not a priority for Italians. Be patient and be prepared for some delay when you are dealing with Italian customers; it’s all part of the sales process!
Italians are extremely expressive communicators. They tend to be wordy, eloquent, emotional, and demonstrative, so do not be surprised if you are interrupted while speaking. In Italy, it is very common for everyone to speak at once and at a higher volume than you may be used to!
Since Italy is considered to be one of the fashion capitals of Europe, you need to try and find the right balance between an elegant and conservative style. Appearances matter in Italy; the way you dress can indicate your social status, your family’s background, and your education level, so make sure your first impression is the right one.
With our Italian Retail Microlearning Course, you can:
- Greet and welcome your retail guests in Italian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Use simple phrases for clothes, food and materials
- Ask for phone number and contact details
- Use numbers 1-20 and tell the time
- Talk about sizes, colors and the all important changing room!
- Understand simple requests e.g. Would you have this is a different color?
- Simple recommendations
- Talk about products, price and discounts
- Talk about directions and locations
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.