05 Mar Italian Online Course (Useful Phrases) – Level 2
Italy is known worldwide for its art, design sense and cuisine. Knowing Italian can enhance career prospects and business opportunities, especially in industries such as interior design, fashion and food. Italian culture is also known to be deeply rooted in Greek and Roman civilizations. Today’s Italian language has been pulled directly from Latin, the root of all Romance languages. By learning Italian, you can understand a variety of European languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Italy’s rich culture and delicious cuisine have always been the center of attention. If you are interested in music, architecture, fashion and arts, then andiamo!
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Italian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.