05 Mar Kazakh Online Course – Level 2
Kazakh is the official language of Kazakhstan, along with Russian. Kazakhs are historically a nomadic people, who have been influenced over the centuries by the travelers of the Silk Road, namely; Persian, Mongolian, Uzbek, Uyghur, and especially Russian, making it a fascinating language to learn!
Many of their cultural symbols reflect nomadic life, and the horse is probably the most central part of Kazakh culture, along with the rare animals of their mountains, such as snow leopards, eagles, and Falcons.
Also central to Kazakh symbolism are Muslim symbols. Kazakhs are Muslim by a majority, the traditionally Muslim star and crescent can be widely seen as you travel throughout Kazakhstan.
With our Kazakh A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations, and apologize
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.