19 Jun Korean Online Course – (Business)
Learn Korean, and learn the lyrics of K-Pop artists such as PSY, Girls Generation, IU, or Big Bang. Connect with the culture that brings us Kimchi. Kimchi is sliced cabbage, fermented with red chilli sauce and anchovy paste. It is pungent, spicy, and sour. Koreans love it and eat it with every meal – usually on the side – though they also use it as an ingredient in countless other dishes. Kimchi is symbolic of Korean culture: it’s strong, distinctive, and defiant. Just like the language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Korean Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.