05 Mar Lithuanian Online Course – Level 2
Lithuanian is considered as one of the oldest Indo-European languages, the great-granddad of the family! Although one of its closest relatives is Latvian, it also has strong family ties with ancient Sanskrit, and paternal influence from the Nordic and Germanic cultures. A truly multi-cultural family member!
Although only just over 40,500 square miles (65,000 square kilometers) in size, Lithuania has over eight thousand lakes, a long stretch of Baltic coast and 30% of its country is made up of forest.
A land of wood and water, nature is integral to its culture and language.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
With our Lithuanian A1.1 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
* All cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course