19 Jun Malay Online Course – (Business)
Learn Malay, the language of the multi-ethnic, multi-cultural land of the Malays, blended into a unique cultural identity. Lacking the complex scripts and tones of other East Asian languages, Malay is by far the most approachable language in this part of the world. Malay is not just useful, but a gift to language learners who’ve struggled with the complexities of other Asian languages. Spoken mainly in Malaysia, most words are common between with Indonesian. Thus, Malay is spoken in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, southern Thailand and the southern Philippines.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Malay Business course, you can:
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.