01 May Malay Online Course – Level 3
Learn Malay, the language of the multi-ethnic, multi-cultural land of the Malays, blended into a unique cultural identity. Lacking the complex scripts and tones of other East Asian languages, Malay is by far the most approachable language in this part of the world. Malay is not just useful, but a gift to language learners who’ve struggled with the complexities of other Asian languages. Spoken mainly in Malaysia, most words are common between with Indonesian. Thus, Malay is spoken in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, southern Thailand and the southern Philippines.
Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level. With our Malay A1.2 Microlearning you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
* All Cudoo language Microlearning courses are mapped to international CEFR levels and “Can Do” statements, and ACTFL standards.Take this Course
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.