18 Sep Malayalam Online Course – Level 1
Malayalam is a Dravidian language with about 38 million speakers, spoken mainly in the south west of India, particularly in Kerala,and in the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
(Dravidian is a gorgeously cool word that simply means the family of languages spoken in southern India and Sri Lanka, or the peoples who speak them!)
Did you know?
The name Keralam (Kerala) is believed to have originated from the word “kera” and “alam”. Kera means coconut and alam means land or location, which makes it the “The Land Of Coconut Trees”.
With our Malayalam Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Malayalam
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks